Comments, Concerns and Suggestions
To enable us to improve our service we need information from you.
You can help us by filling in the Patient Satisfaction Questionaire PDF at the end of your course of treatment and emailing it or sending it by post to us.
Whilst we pride ourselves in the quality of care, support and dedication we offer our clients, we appreciate there may be situations where you may consider we have not met your expectations.
If you have a complaint or concern about any aspect of your treatment, please let us know as soon as possible. Make your complaint either in person, by phone, by letter or in an email. Please give full details of your complaint and we will undertake to treat it seriously, deal with it promptly and learn from it by reviewing or, if appropriate, improving our standards.
If you make a complaint:
- We will contact you as soon as possible and arrange a suitable time and method of discussing your concerns
- We will discuss with you actions that you would like us to take to resolve the issue
- We will investigate your complaint fully and provide you with a written response
- We will keep you informed throughout the process of the action we are taking and when you can expect to hear from us
The investigation of your complaint during the following few days will aim to:
- Find out what happened and what went wrong
- Make sure you receive an explanation and an apology where appropriate
- Identify what I can do to ensure that this problem does not arise again
If you feel uncomfortable speaking to a practitioner directly or feel your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction then you can contact The Institute of Osteopathy complaint resolution service.
Institute of Osteopathy Complaint Resolution Service
Freephone: 0800 110 5857